101 Colonial Way, Suite A
Rising Sun, MD 21911
Phone: (410) 658-6696
Fax: (410) 658-4548
Our hours of operation are:8:00 am - 5:00 pm - Monday, Wednesday, Friday
8:00 am - 6:00 pm - Tuesday & Thursday
To schedule an appointment, call our office at (410) 658-6696. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please call at least 24 hours prior to your appointment, or as early as you can so we can provide that time for another patient.
Take a look at our policies before your next appointment!
If you need to contact a doctor after-hours and it cannot wait until the next business day, please call our office and follow the prompts to reach the on-call doctor.
If you need to see a doctor after-hours, there are walk-in clinics available as well as the Emergency Department. Click here for a list of local clinics and ERs.
Provide excellent, efficient medical care, collaborative care and wellness promotion for our community of patients' health needs.
- We are flexible.
- We are family centered, see all generations, from newborns to those dying.
- We smile.
- We strive to finish all patient care tasks by the end of the day..."doing today's work today."
- We are available to care for all from various social strata.
- We are compelled by the love of God to us, owing a continual debt of charity to others, to care for others according to how we would like to be cared for, as fellow children of God.
- We encourage our patients and each other.
- We use our gifts according to our abilities.
- We foster creative and innovative processes.
- We provide comprehensive onsite services and coordinate with other health care services in our community.
- We are stewards of the resources we are given.
- We engage our patients in their health care goals through education and proactive intervention.
- We do house calls, accept walk-in's, return phone calls, hug (some of) our patients.
- We routinely evaluate and improve our processes of care through education and collaboration.
- We view every visit as potentially a preventive health visit.
- We maintain a work environment and resources that are conducive to maintain these values and reach our practice goals.
- We recognize and address the psychological, social and spiritual needs of our patients.